In the month of August I have received my First ever Liebster Award and all credit goes to Priyalini Choudhary for nominating me. She writes amazing reviews about books and Novels. And I recommend everyone to Check out Priyalini Choudhary’s Amazing Blog here: Priya’s Blog
Also huge thanks to my fellow Bloggers/Followers/Friends who supported me and like my work. My blog is nothing without all of you, so thank you so much for all of your support everyone.
Here are the Rules of The Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog/s who nominated you and display the award
- Answer the eleven question that the blogger gives you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate up to eleven other blogs that you think are deserving of this award (with less than 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the answers of the questions asked by Priya’s Blog:
Q.1) What are your interests other than what you blog about?
Other than Blogging, I like to do Photography, Reading Graphic Novels, Composing Music and Making Short Films.
Q.2) What is your Dessert island book?
Star Wars The Thrawn trilogy will be my Dessert Island Book.
Q.3) Tell me something you want to do but can’t and why not?
I want to work-out but can’t do it because I am a little bit of Lazy
Q.4) Which person motivates you the most?
My Mom motivates me the most. Also there are few close friends too
Q.5) What are your favorite writer, genre and book?
I don’t have any particular one Writer because there are so many, like Mario puzo, Stephen King but I can say that my Favorite Genre is Sci-fi and Mythical Fantasy and One of My Favorite Book is “If I Stay” by Gayle Forman.
Q.6) Do you have any life changing incident? If yes, please share.
Yes, But I don’t want to share that Sorry!! But I can say that incident taught me a very valuable lesson in Life, which is little things are more important in life.
Q.7) What are the things you like and don’t like about yourself?
The one thing that I like about myself is that I am a Simple guy who loves simple things in life and I care for little things and believes that Beauty lies in Simplicity and Honesty.
What I don’t like about myself that I am a little bit Lazy in a way.
Q.8) Your favorite song, singer and album?
Well, there are many and its depends on Mood, But one of favorite Song and Singer is “Family Portrait” by “PINK”.
Q.10) If you could turn your real life into a book life (like what happens in the book will happen in real life) which book will you choose and why?
Harry Potter Novels because it’s not all about Magic, Its more about facing harsh reality of Life and overcome them with the support of friends and family.
Q.11) Things you don’t like about me or my blog?
Your Blog is Amazing and the Content is great too. Just One Suggestion, Try to Work on the Interface of your Blog Design, I am sure it will become more Awesome in future.
11 Facts about Me:
- I am a Digital Designer/Marketer and in my pass time, I am also a short film maker, Blogger and an amateur photographer.
- I still believe that I am a lazy guy when it comes to waking up in the morning.
- My Favorite Cartoon shows are Dragon Ball Z, Dexter’s Laboratory, Scooby-Doo, Batman – The Animated Series, Duck Tales, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Castlevania, Star Wars Rebels and the list is still huge.
- My Favorite Movies are The Godfather Trilogy, Star Wars Franchise, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Rocky Franchise, Harry Potter Franchise, Rang de Basanti, Hugo, The Kid (1921), Modern Times (1936), Agneepath (Both Original and Remake), Baahubali Duolgy…..
- My Favorite TV Shows are Game of Thrones, Malgudi Days, Narcos, Friends, How I met Your Mother, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Stranger Things, Westworld, Captain Vyom, The Walking Dead….
- I love Winter season and love to walk along with friends with a cup of coffee in chilled nights
- I am a Simple guy who believes in Simplicity and always care for little things in life that we do for our close ones to make them happy. I believe in Unconditional Love.
- I believe that a true beauty lies in a person’s Heart & Soul and not in its Looks & Appearance.
- I hate Summer
- I am totally a movie buff and do Reviews of Movies & TV Shows.
- I am a Realistic/Optimistic Guy
And I have nominated the following blogs and bloggers:
fashion statement at Bheartstealer
Swosti Das at Quiescentlistener
Akanksha Krishnatre at The Flyleaf Wordsmith
- What is your Favorite Food and Why?
- Who motivates you to write?
- Tell us the Craziest thing that you ever did?
- What is your Favorite Movie and Genre?
- What is your Favorite Destination to Travel and why?
- What made you start Blogging?
- What is your Favorite Cartoon Show or Cartoon Movie?
- Do you believe in Destiny?
- What are the things you like and don’t like about yourself?
- Which form of Blogging (Micro-blogging, Video Blogging or the Classic Original) you think is best?
- Do you think that turning your Hobby into your Profession is a Good Idea?
Thanks you so much for giving me this award Priya. Keep Writing More Awesome stuff.