I got my Second Liebster Award and all thanks goes to Lebana for nominating me for this award.
One of the Best thing about Lebana is that She writes beautiful Haiku’s and she is kindlystar. And I recommend everyone to Check out her Amazing Blog here: LEBANA’S JOURNAL and I Dare everyone to figure her out. 🙂
I thank my mom and huge shout out to my fellow Bloggers/Followers/Friends who supported me and like my work. My blog is nothing without all of you, so thank you so much you all for supporting me and appreciating my work.
Here are the Rules of The Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog/s who nominated you and display the award
- Answer the eleven question that the blogger gives you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate up to eleven other blogs that you think are deserving of this award (with less than 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the answers of the questions asked by Lebana:
Q.1) Where do you live?
I live in New Delhi, India
Q.2) What’s the best thing about the area where you live?
I am a Movie Buff and Reviewer so the best thing about my area is that there are so many Multiplexes, Movie Theater, PVR and Malls around my home where I can easily spend my entire weekend with new releases.
Q.3) Where is your favorite place in the world?
My Home is my Favorite place in the world.
Q.4) What’s your funniest travel story?
Well its not a funny one but a weird one, Few weeks back, I planned to go to few places on a weekend. And I make that plan with help of Google Map to check out if those places are open or available. And when I reached one of the place (i.e Natural History Museum), I found out that the place was closed since last year due to a fire incident took place in the building. And that museum is still showing Available for Visiting on Google Maps.
Q.5) What would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
Well, Finding out what I want to do in my life is not less than an accomplishment.
Q.6) What makes you happiest?
My Designing and Desire to Create or Express myself through my Artwork, Music and Blog makes me Happiest.
Q.7) How many countries have you visited so far?
None actually, but I really want to explore some places in future.
Q.8) Who is your role model?
Well, My Mom is my role model along with some others like Thomas Knoll, Robert De Niro, & Sylvester Stallone.
Q.9) What can’t you live without?
I Can’t live without my Blog 🙂
Q.10) How many posts have you made so far?
So far 88 posts, including this one.
Q.11) What is your message to new bloggers out there?
I just want to say that Write to Express yourself and let out whatever you think you want to tell the world but don’t write to impress someone.
And I have nominated the following blogs and bloggers:
Kartikeya Awasthi at ADVAITA
Sreepriya Menon at Sreepriya Menon
HIMANSHI at TheCagedBirdSings
Paige at IMPERFECTLY PAIGE
Bea Freitas at BEAFREE
Sweta Ojha at Sweta Ojha
Maham at Syeda Maham Riaz
Sandali at A learning poet
- What is your Favorite Music Genre ?
- Who motivates you to write?
- Tell us the Stupidest thing that you ever did?
- What is your Favorite Movie and Genre?
- What is your Favorite Destination to Travel?
- What made you start Blogging?
- What is your Favorite Novel?
- Do you believe in Hard work or Smart work?
- What is your Favorite Day of the Week ?
- Which form of Blogging (Micro-blogging, Video Blogging or the Classic Original) you think is best?
- Do you think that turning your Hobby into your Profession is a Good Idea?
Thanks you so much for giving me this award Lebana. Keep Writing More Awesome Haiku 🙂